Diana Montoya is one of the most demanded facialists in Madrid since she opened her salon over a decade ago. She knows about skin types and their needs, her products deliver “what the skin understands”. The 2020 lockdown had her thinking “why do we settle for the same mask and not combine different types depending on our needs?... Keep reading →
Diana Montoya is one of the most demanded facialists in Madrid since she opened her salon over a decade ago. She knows about skin types and their needs, her products deliver “what the skin understands”. The 2020 lockdown had her thinking “why do we settle for the same mask and not combine different types depending on our needs? Why is it so difficult to replicate a ritual at home? How can we add an extra pampering?” Four different Pamper Kits were the answer to these questions.
Each Pamper Kit by Diana Montoya contains four single-dose products that tackle very specific conditions and treatments.
- Antioxidant Pamper Skin (general improvement)
- Hydra Smooth Pamper Skin (moisture and repair)
- Perfect Renew Pamper Skin (density, firmness, and vitality)
- Illuminator Pamper Skin (glow and tone)
This Perfect Renew Pamper Skin Kit is a treatment for mature skin types to tackle signs particular of the passage of time.
1) Essential Cleanser. For all skin types, including the most sensitive. Our skin feels clean and conditioned, not tight at all. It contains urea, sweet almond oil, and yeast extract.
2) Renew Peeling. Adds glow and evens out the skin tone with a combination of glycolic acid (obtained from sugarcane), phytic acid (vegetal origin), malic acid (obtained from apples), tartaric acid (obtained from grapes), lactic acid, and ammonium lactate. This combination helps to increase the production of collagen. It also delivers a moisturizing effect.
3) Precious Mask. This mask has a 360º effect: it is nutritious, soothing, antioxidant, and repairing. It contains castor oil, rosehip oil, calendula oil, urea, aloe vera, allantoin, bisabolol, yeast extract, and organic silicon.
4) Renew Elixir. The last step in your renew treatment is this serum containing stem cells of vegetal origin obtained from Malus Domestica which act directly on our DNA and add vitality to the skin. It also contains hyaluronic acid with moisturizing, anti-aging properties, vitamin C, resveratrol, and Chrondus Crispus extract.
Opt for this kit if your skin needs a bit of density, firmness, and vitality.
Any other Diana Montoya Kit. Listen to your skin and choose the one that suits you best.
WE LIKE IT FOR:
- It is a perfect intense treatment before an event or party.
- It is serious and well designed.
- Packaging is fully recyclable (except the plastic caps).